Why Stop Smoking?
1. Did you know that 443,000 Americans and 45,000 Canadians die each and every year from smoking related illnesses? This is outrageous and totally within our own abilities to stop. Unlike the H1N1 flu virus we can stop this ourselves. The H1N1 is not nearly as deadly as this pandemic.
2. Did you know you smell like cow manure wherever you are?
3. Did you know it is no longer socially acceptable to smoke? You are the outsider looking in.
4. Are you aware of how you think about yourself? How you despise yourself because you smoke?
5. Do you know how many times you have misplaced your lighter or matches?
6. How many close calls have you had while smoking & driving your vehicle?
7. Did you know you are a disgusting drug addict?
I repeat did you know 443,000 Americans and 45,000 Canadians die each and every year from smoking related illnesses? Stop before it is too late. It is never too late for your body to almost completely restore itself (within six weeks after stopping).
Smoking is so dangerous for your health it is hard to believe you have not already stopped this filthy habit. Contrary to what you have heard, stopping smoking does not require substitutes. In fact it ridiculous to swallow or chew nicotine in order to stop what is simply nicotine addiction. You are a drug addict plain and simple.
To cure is not to extend the addiction. One other fallacy is that is difficult to stop in fact it is easy to stop but you need to understand all of the reasons that you smoke. Then and only then should you attempt to stop smoking.
There is a way to stop smoking easily. See Below for details.
Discover The Only Way to Stop Smoking Easily by Jim Creech – He is a bilateral BK amputee and suffers from congestive heart failure both caused by smoking. Neither of these problems made him stop smoking. Until He discovered the Secret to Quitting Smoking he just could not quit smoking. He has now dedicated the remainder of his life to helping smokers stop smoking.
Get The Free Report Now: http://www.theonlywaytostopsmokingeasily.com. Before it is too late!